From 25 October to 29 November 2018
After the success of the thematic tasting sessions, the team has dreamt up a new programme which promises to be fun, starting on 25 October: Every Thursday, you have an appointment for the “Recreational Wine Workshops”, designed for all those who want to experience a relaxing moment, putting good food hand in hand with culture. The wine experts and sommeliers have conceived the different topics, based on which the idea is to live a unique experience in the sumptuous decor of the “belle époque”, without forgetting the visit!
– Thursday 25 October: Wine for dummies
– Thursday 1 November: Wine for dummies
– Thursday 8 November: Wine through games
– Thursday 15 November: Pairing wine and patisserie, with Rémi Touja (Pastry chef, Champion of France)
– Thursday 22 November: Pairing wine and cheese, with the Bousquet Dairy (Carcassonne)
– Thursday 29 November: Pairing wine and shellfish, with the producer Mas Cetare (from the Étang de Thau).
(Booking in advance, each session lasts for 90 minutes, price €29)