The Comptoir de la Cité sets out on Recreational Wine Workshops!
From 25 October to 29 November 2018
After the success of the thematic tasting sessions, the team has dreamt up a new programme which promises to be fun, starting on 25 October: Every Thursday, you have an appointment for the “Recreational Wine Workshops”, designed for all those who want to experience a relaxing moment, putting good food hand in hand with culture. The wine experts and sommeliers have conceived the different topics, based on which the idea is to live a unique experience in the sumptuous decor of the “belle époque”, without forgetting the visit!
– Thursday 25 October: Wine for dummies
– Thursday 1 November: Wine for dummies
– Thursday 8 November: Wine through games
– Thursday 15 November: Pairing wine and patisserie, with Rémi Touja (Pastry chef, Champion of France)
– Thursday 22 November: Pairing wine and cheese, with the Bousquet Dairy (Carcassonne)
– Thursday 29 November: Pairing wine and shellfish, with the producer Mas Cetare (from the Étang de Thau).
(Booking in advance, each session lasts for 90 minutes, price €29)